Circle move - is it possible?

Hello!
It’s my first post here so I’d like to say hi to everyone. I really like the feeling and intuitiveness of Photon app and I’m looking forward to switch from Mydmx, but I’ve got some questions and hope you guys could explain a few things I wonder about.
First and the most important for me is if it’s possible to program circle moves, or any other non-linear changes of parameters e. g. exponential dimmer changes?
The second thing is possibility to playback a few scenes one by one. I don’t have a hardware and sequencer yet, but as I saw in a light control section, you can create some steps/states of a show but there’s no possibility to playback them automatically. Is it available in sequencer? I don’t mean the sync to the beat as I saw in the demo video, just - light for 5 seconds, change gobo, light for 2 seconds, change tilt position, wait 3 second - to program and playback :slight_smile:
The other question is about the hardware. Is it possible to use somehow the cable connection - ethernet or usb? Many people are often using wifi at the venue and it’s sometimes really hard to use sound mixer which is controlled by wifi too, so it’s good to have a backup wired option.

Thanks and have a nice day!