Controlling A Single Light?

One of the photos for photon mentions “running a broadway show” or something like that. I have interest in running a play in our school auditorium. I’ve run into several issues, like the fact that you can’t type in how many fixtures to patch, you need to press the button one by one. I had 117 par lights that I had to patch that were simple dimmers. It would be great to make that better. They also defaulted to being on channel 0 instead of 1, which causes an unnecessary and off-putting error.

My main question right now is how do I access individual fixtures? Do I have to create 117 individual groups? That seems inefficient, but I don’t see any other way to adjust one.

Thank you! Looking forward to the continued development of photon 2 :slight_smile:

I think you have to do it. I also looked for another solution but I didn‘t find any. It would be great if there is a page that shows all individual devices instead of the groups (maybe as a fader and not as a knob :relieved:).

hmmm. Maybe I should post this in the feature request. I don’t know if the developers monitor this part of the site. It would be very nice to be able to do this.