Lights for Nightclub with Photon 2 app on the iPad, 1st time playing with it at the club.
This is what we have installed.
(5) LED Moving Heads 242-25W over Stage.
(3) ColorBand mini pix RGB Led Light from Chauvet, that lights up the stage for the bands or artists.
(6) 7R Beam 230-350W over Dancefloor (14 preset colors, 14 Gobos, Prism, Prism Rotation, Focus, 12 colors, color rotation).
(2) 7R Beam 230-350W (side of the bar)
(1) SOC IT WiFi to DMX from Blizzard.
Whole process of making it work in the Photon 2 app took like 8hours, mostly because I was playing a lot with the app, getting to know and understand all the functions (6hours to get all the lights working with the correct settings, correct channel numbers and IP addresses, a lot of testing and fiddling in the app to see if the lights were responding to every channel, and around 2hrs for all the presets, colors, movements, sequences, and the dashboard layout).
So far very happy with the App.