How does one figure out which Node IP to use? I have an eDMX1 Pro, and honestly couldn’t get Photon working until I saw what QLC+ was using in my setup, and switched Photon to do the same. I would have thought the IP would be shown somewhere in the config utility, but that doesn’t seem to be the case… The Node IP that works in this case on Photon is 192.168.1.255.
Thanks for choosing Photon as your ArtNET control solution. I have a couple of questions for you.
- Can eDMX and QLC+ see the node?
- Is the iPad on the same subnet as the node?
- Can you show your iPad’s network settings via screenshot?
By node, we referring to Photon, yes?
- eDMX can see Photon, yes.
- eDMX and the iPad have the same subnet mask
- Here are the iPad network settings: