Splitscreen/overlay

Hello, sorry for my bad english, i’m from germany.
My questions:

• Does the Photon app support split screen/overlay on the Ipad?
  • I have an ENTTEC OPEN DMX ETHERNET (ODE) MK2. With it I operate 4 spotlights and 4 moving heads as well as two fog machines. Which version is the right one?
    Thanks for your support!

Hallo! Das geht leider nicht, du kannst Slide-Over benutzen, aber Photon muss immer den ganzen Bildschirm ausfüllen.

Hallo! That is not possible. You can use Slide-Over, but Photon has to fill the whole Screen.

1 Like

Hallo, vielen Dank für die Antwort. Ich benötige eine dmx app die slide over kann, da ich parallel eine audio mixing app betreibe. luminair kann das, aber die ist auf Dauer zu teuer. Hast Du eine Alternative als Empfehlung?

Hello, thank you for the answer. I need a dmx app that can slide over, because I’m running an audio mixing app at the same time. luminair can do that, but it’s too expensive in the long run. Anything alternativ?

Hi !
But Photon is compatible with background mode, so your lights continue to be animated even if the app is not displayed. But if you want to change something you have to switch between apps or use MIDI signals.