Copying between iPads

Is there a way to copy a program from one iPad to another using the Photon app?

Hi, with our latest version(1.5.0) you can export a phos file and you can copy to the new iPad with iTunes, AirDrop, by email, or on your favorite cloud software (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, etc…)

Thanks, worked perfectly!

1 Like

The custom devices are not in the section my custom devices after importing the phos file. That is not so praktikable when you whant to select or edit the costom devices.

1 Like

Hi !
Yes it is not very convenient, at the moment it is only copy the show with its mapped devices. Maybe be it could be better ton copy shows data and add custom devices used in the list.
I will suggest the idea for a next version of Photon

On My IPads the Export work, but the Import dosenˋt. It shows in the green topline „0 shows have been successfully importet“ what can i do.
I have purchased the full version and it craches many times, i am not amused
iPad Air 2 und iPad Air 2019 iPadOS 13.3

Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience… since iOS 13 we have some problem we are trying to fix for the next version. There is some problems with imports from safari or Files app. You can try through Airdrop, it will works.
We will release the new version the next week and it will fix the import problem.
What kind of others crashes do you have ? Can you send us the « crash report » when you restart the app please ? It will send us logs to help us for diagnostic.
Thank you for your feedback, we will do our best to fix theses bugs quickly :frowning: