Feature Requests/ideas

Hi,

I have been trialing iPad DMX control apps recently to try and speed up some of my previz with my Disguise media servers, also controlling my notch content with exposed parameters and barco projectors. I’m looking to move away from controlling my servers with Dmx and midi, and doing everything dmx for many reasons and feel this could also be a viable option.

So far I have had a good experience with photon I must say that, very impressive app so far.

Main questions would be:

Is there a way to set a default start value to a fader when you create the fixture? For example this “fader/channel” always defaults to “value 63” as the starting point for programming?

Is it possible to create an index style drop down for content bank & slot control? Or even auto-created a button grid for bank, then slot? Further down the track perhaps adding CITP? This may even be achieved with a slight modification of the gobo picker.

Is it possible to create a rotary encoder style dial, as for some tasks like trimming clips frame accurately or scale and position feels more natural than faders.

Is it possible when a fixture has multiple colour & brightness attributes can the colour picker be independently controlled? As in in my video layer fixture there is RGB colour which handles the over all tint, and also an RGB Key value which I need to be independent but would still like to control it with the colour picker.

Is it possible to structure large fixtures, and group multiple channels together for quicker access. Like a button on the side panel to jump straight to the ‘media’ or ‘timecode’ group if they have been predefined at the creation of the fixture?

Something else that would be great could be the ability to combine coarse and fine faders together, with a button to trigger coarse or fine for the parameter, to condense the layout.

I’m also happy to send through some fixture profiles I have created so we can look at examples closer.

I think this should be enough to start with, looking forward to your responses!

Cheers,

Hello

I have some answer but not all

Is there a way to set a default start value to a fader when you create the fixture? For example this “fader/channel” always defaults to “value 63” as the starting point for programming?

No for the moment, can be an evol for application

The app is concepted to be very simple, multiple colors wheel is not simple, but we can note the idea of an advanced mode.

I’m also happy to send through some fixture profiles I have created so we can look at examples closer.

Thanks you, you can submit from app.

Dear,

1 Like

Thanks for the responses,

Advanced features would be much useful.

4x Fixtures have been shared from the app, manufacturers as disguise and barco, from [dale.rehbein@gmail.com]

Cheers,

Dale

Dale Rehbein

Director

Onesandzeros Productions Pty Ltd